A well known gathering place for families and churches, the Fire Pit is the one place in the park you could roast a marshmallow or hotdog. We provide the sticks and sometimes might have a marshmallow on hand for you and your family. During the summertime the fire is rather small, usually sticking to one side of the Fire Pit, though during the winter it is quite the opposite. We have a few rules that you'll be briefed on once entering the park; you are welcome to read them here on our website.
1. The Fire Pit is constructed of lots of different sized rocks. To prevent injury please don't stand or walk on the rocks.
2. We ask that if you wish to sit closer to the fire, choose to sit on the larger rocks - those are the most stable.
3. Please don't sit inside the Fire Pit with your back against the rocks.
4. If you have small children you are expected to watch them around the fire. (Fire/hard rocks/pointy sticks)
5. The sticks that are placed on the logs are our only sticks. Please don't stick them in the fire so we can save them for the next park goer.